Genuine Horsehide leather
Of all the heroes from WWll, the American Volunteer Group (A.V.G.) have remained one of the most honored. Known better as the “Flying Tigers”, these brave soldiers went to China as civilians to fly and fight, even before the U.S. officially entered WWll. In dedication to these men, Cockpit has created an incredible Horsehide A-2 Flying Tigers flight jacket that anyone would be proud to wear. Made from genuine front quarter Horsehide leather, this garment will age gracefully as the jacket is worn. Trim fit.
Please note: As in the original WWII design, this Flying Tigers jacket does not feature side entry pockets.
- Russet brown front quarter horsehide leather
- Original two-piece leather sleeve detail
- Large genuine leather blood chit on jacket back
- 14th AAF Flying Tiger bullion patch on left arm
- C.B.I. bullion patch on right arm
- Multi-piece leather 23rd Fighter Group patch on left chest
- Box stitched shoulder epaulets
- Rare collar stand design with hook and eye closure
- Two front patch pockets with WWII style flaps
- WWII style leather hang tab (box stitched on back panel)
- Full front genuine brass zipper under wind flap
- Cotton lining with embroidered Flying Tigers motif
- Made in USA